Monday, March 12, 2007

Fantasy Baseball

We've got 5 teams lined up for Brogreg's Summer Spectacular fantasy baseball. We can go with 5, but 10 would be much better. Comon', who else is up for it? Don't worry about being a pro. I can guarantee you won't come in last. Andy Stoddard will probably only pick San Fransico Giants players, which means he's a shoe-in for last place.

Let's PLAY BALL!!!!!!


If you'd like to join in the fun, just leave your email in the comments or email me at brogreg30@yahoo.com. I'll send you an invite via email.

Note for John the Methodist:
NO, this has nothing to do with dungeons and dragons. But if you get a league up, I'll join.


GO BRAVES !!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3/12/07, 9:51 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Only if I can pick SF Giants from the good old days of Will Clark, Chilli Davis, and Bob Brentley

 
At 3/13/07, 8:13 AM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

See, I told you people that you wouldn't come in last. Andy's gonna pick players who don't even play anymore. He's been sick and maybe even a little lightheaded. We can take advantage of his state of mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home