Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thought of the Day !!

You will show me the way of life,
granting me the joy of your presence
and the pleasures of living with you forever.
Psalm 16:11 (NLT)


Over the past couple weeks I've spoken to Christians who are struggling and those who are doing really well. There's one thing that they've all had in common. They've all felt the presence of God, which brings them joy. I've had some share with me that their burdens are not as heavy now that Jesus is in their lives. I've known people to find far more riches in the good times with Jesus than before He came into their hearts.

The thing is this. Life is a struggle at times and a joy at times. Placing Jesus first in our lives, asking Him to come into our hearts and change us, gives our lives direction and the joy of His presence that far exceeds anything we can describe.

If Jesus is not showing you the way of life today, then ask Him to do so. Walk with Him. Talk with Him. Be with Him. And find the pleasures that come with living with Him now and forever.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home