Monday, January 09, 2012

Thought of the Day !!

Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."
John 3:3

I once heard a revival speaker compare the physical growth of babies to our growth as Christians. As babies we need to be fed and taken care of. If we don't grow, then we will die. It's the same with being born again. If we try to stay the same old person we were without allowing the Holy Spirit to grow us and grow in us, we are going to wither away and die. Life is all about change. And the good news is that God will change us when we are born again. It may not happen over night, but it will happen if we will allow Him to work in us. Before I was born again I had a lot of desires that are either not as predominant now or I flat out don't have anymore. That's because Christ worked in me to change me and take away those desires. He comes to us where we are and calls us as we are. If we will simply have faith in Him and allow Him to work in us, things will change...things will become more complete.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home