Friday, February 17, 2012

Thought of the Day !!

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
1 Chronicles 16:11 (NIV)


I can try to solve all my own problems, attempting to tend to everything that has to be done and that is being asked of me, to be everything for everybody. Or I can seek God's face and find my strength in Him. So often I burn out when strength could've been found in simply taking some sabbath rest and talking to God. There are also times when I'm stressed because I take on too many problems instead of coming to Jesus and trusting Him to take my burdens from me. And then there are those times that I just feel lost and struggle to figure out what to do next instead of calming myself and listening for the Holy Spirit to guide me.

We can face this world on our own, or we can seek God, who will give us strength.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home