Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thought of the Day !!

The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.
                                                                  Habakkuk 3:19 (NIV)


How often do you need strength to get through days or situations that come up unexpectedly and bring you down? 

There are times when I wonder how I would've made it without the strength of the Lord.  It might not be evident to others.  It might not be an escape of whatever trouble is building up.  But an unexplainable and yet undeniable strength comes upon me that helps me hang on.

Jesus tells us that our God will not allow us to go through things that we cannot handle.  I believe this is because with His strength we can handle anything.

So seek God's strength for your life today.  Rely upon that strength when times are tough.  And rejoice in it when everything is well and your life is heading to great heights.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home