Thursday, February 07, 2013

Thought of the Day !!

O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
                                                               Isaiah 33:2 (NIV)


Our days may be planned out, but we never know when something will come in and mess up our plans.  Surprises can happen at any time that will derail us.  But when we rely on God's strength each day, He will see us through the days that go according to planned, as well as those that don't.

This verse from Isaiah sounds like a good prayer to begin the day with.  "O Lord, my God, please be gracious to me today for I long to be with you constantly.  Be my strength this morning and save me from all the distress that will come my way this day."

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home