Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thought of the Day !!

The senseless man does not know,
   fools do not understand,
that though the wicked spring up like grass
   and all evildoers flourish,
they will be forever destroyed.
                      Psalm 92:6-7 (NIV)

Have you ever wondered why the bad guys seem to have it so good?  They got the money, the power and so on.  I mean why did the one who took the short cut or who cheated get the job I deserved.  Why did the obviously guilty person get out of a ticket, but not me.  Why do the corrupted politicians and businessmen eat fillets and lobsters while I'm stuck eating spam? (Actually I like spam every once in a while if fried through and through, but I digress.)

The point is that it seems like so many people get away with so much.  Yet when I try to do things the "right" way, they often go unnoticed.  Well guess what?  All the times you take the high road or listen to that Holy voice inside you or simply do what is "right", it is noticed.  And it is rewarded. 

God sees what others don't.  He sees when people get what they don't deserve, good and bad.  He will punish the wicked one day when their days come to an end.  And we will all be held accountable for the sinful behavior that we're guilty of.  But...and this is a big BUT...those who have Jesus in them, who strive to trust in His ways and love as He loves and be what He has for them to be will live forever, forgiven and free. 

My prayer for those evildoers in the world is that they would get to know Jesus and give Him a chance.  My prayer for us is that we will never forget who we are and whose we are.  Be blessed as you become blessings to others today. 

In the love of Christ,
greg

2 Comments:

At 3/26/14, 9:52 AM, Blogger B.R.M said...

I share the same prayer. I struggle with bitterness....but I am definitely better than a year ago.

 
At 3/26/14, 9:54 AM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Good to hear. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home