Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thought of the Day !!

Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
                                                2 Corinthians 12:10 (NLT)

More than just about anything, I would like to be able to sing and play guitar (mostly sing).  I love to sing praise songs.  I love singing to the Lord.  But I have to keep it down because nobody around me should be subjected to that kind of torture.  :)

I guess you could say I'm weak in the area of singing.  But singing is a part of worship.  And God has made me stronger in other areas of worship so that I can still be strong in worshiping Him. 

We all have weaknesses.  We all have times when we feel weak.  If we didn't, we'd rely more on ourselves and our own abilities.  Our weaknesses can be used for good in that they point out our reliance on God.  Don't worry about being weak...as long as you are strong in the Lord.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home