Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Thought of the Day !!

Let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning, for I am trusting you [God]. Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer.
                                             Psalm 143:8 (NLT)

Some mornings I receive all kinds of good news.  And then there are those where it seems everything is bad.  But every morning I yearn to hear of God's unfailing love. 

God will share His love with everyone who is willing to accept it.  And the more time you spend with Him, the more opportunities you receive to experience this love. 

The fact is that bad things are going to happen.  Pray and ask God to help you through them, therefore experiencing His love.  There will also be good days with great news or experiences.  Pray and give thanks for being able to experience His love in these times too.  Sooner or later, you will find that the joy comes just from being with your Father in Heaven.  And I think that's His goal.

In the love of Christ,

greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home