Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Thought of the Day !!

Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. – Colossians 4:2 (ESV)

Prayer should be a major part of our lives.  It's how we communicate with God.  Therefore let us be thankful that we have a God who loves us enough that He wants us to stay in touch. 

Whenever you pray, you come closer to God.  Something magical happens when I simply open my mouth and say the word, "Lord".  He hears me.  Millions of other people may be calling out to Him at the same time, but He hears me.  And that's an awesome thing to wrap my mind around.  I have enough problems tuning in to one person sometimes without my mind wandering, but my Father in Heaven hears every soul that is calling out to Him and knows each word, each syllable that each person on earth utters.  Wow!

So as I am thankful for the love of our Lord, who wants to speak to me often I also am amazed at His greatness.  Think about how amazing our God is today.  And thank Him for being mindful of you.

In the love of Christ,

greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home