Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Coming Soon...(maybe)

I just added a mailing list to my site and I haven't quite yet got it figured out all the way....so please be patient. For those of you who already know me, you know I send out a thought of the day email Monday through Friday. I have been posting these to my new blog here. Right now I send them via my address book. The list has grown to 127 and I wanted to find a better way to do this ministry. I am always afraid that my address book will crash.

Anyway, if all goes as planned, I will be sending them via this mailing list. This may take a little work, but I believe it will be worth it if it works.

By the way, if any would like to join this list, you can subscribe through the mailing list on the right. I can add you to the email group whether I'm using this mailing list or not.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home