Thursday, February 01, 2007

2006 Blogosphere Awards

The 2006 Bloggy's have been voted on by you the bloggers. And the awards are as follows:

1) Best blog site of 2006
Methoblog

2) Most scholarly blog site
Only Wonder Understands

3) Most controversial blog site
Wesley Blog

4) Most spiritual blogger
There was a tie

Jonathon Norman
and
Betty Newman

5) Most amusing blogger
John the Methodist

6) Most consistant blogger
John the Methodist

7) Nicest dressed blogger
Jonathon Norman

8) Blogger most likely to succeed
Natalie at Take My Hand

9) Blogger who has made the most impact on your life personally, spiritually or theologically
There was an eleven way tie with all nominees getting one vote each

10) Blogger most likely to vanish and be found years later presiding as tribal Queen on a small island in the Pacific
Rev Mommy

4 Comments:

At 1/31/07, 4:22 PM, Blogger John said...

I am appalled that my savage, cut-throat artblogging did not earn me "most controversial". Surely my stance on Pre-Raphaelite figurework should have earned me a few mortal enemies.

 
At 2/1/07, 8:23 PM, Blogger Brother Marty said...

I hope that Rev Mommy doesn't dissapear altogether. I kinda like them pictures.
Marty

 
At 2/13/07, 3:07 PM, Blogger Theresa Coleman said...

I sure hope not either.
Unless the island has hot running water, air-co and wireless....

 
At 2/13/07, 3:38 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Ha Ha rev. mommy.

I might like to find that place myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home