Friday, June 29, 2007

Thought / Question of the day !!

I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)

This verse and the following was sent to me this morning in the form of one of the daily devotions that comes my way each morning. I thought I'd share them with you to ponder over the weekend. Have a blessed weekend. Know that God loves you...and so do I.

When bad things happen, you may be tempted to let go of God's hand. But know this -- God will never let go of yours. What things threaten to separate you from God?

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home