Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Question of the Day ??

It's been a long time since I had a "Question of the Day ??". I want to try to get back into asking these. But I make no promises. :)

Check back to see if I succeeded or not!

So on to today's question(s):

Have you heard of or read the book unchristian by David Kinnaman (President of Barna Group) and Gabe Lyons? If so, what did you think?

For those of you who have not read the book, how do you think we Christians are perceived by those outside of Christianity...especially younger people say from age 16-40?


You may have guessed that the second question is what this book is about. If anyone is interested, I'll share some of the information that Barna Group came up with after their extensive research. I have to warn you though, it ain't pretty.

In the love of Christ,
greg

3 Comments:

At 1/29/08, 9:03 AM, Blogger Art said...

I haven't read it but I have heard of it. I would guess that most non-christians have very negative view of Christians and Christianity in general.

I'd be interested in seeing more information about this.

 
At 1/29/08, 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg,

This is the second time in about 4 days I've heard about this book.

Will you post some of the points they make in it? I'll probably go find it myself and read it, but right now, I'm up to my eyeballs at work, and I'd appreciate the "Greg Digest" version.

Thanks

Keith

 
At 1/29/08, 6:19 PM, Blogger TN Rambler said...

I haven't read the book either...and probably won't in the near future. I would say that, given who the media usually goes to when they want the "christian" point of view on an issue, the view of non-christians would be negative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home