Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thought of the Day !!

He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:12 (NIV)


I woke up at 6am this morning with a burden for someone. I felt a deep desire to inquire about this person's soul. So I prayed for this person until the alarm went off at 6:30. I will make sure and take time out of my day today to speak to this person since that is what the Spirit is leading me to do.

The fact is that we're all called to share our faith and the good news of Jesus. How many will not have the Son, and therefore not have life eternal, because we were all too scared to broach the subject? The Bible teaches us to always be ready to share our faith. It also teaches us to do so gently, not judgmentally or in arguing fashion.

Don't be afraid to share Jesus with someone today. Talk about Him. Act like Him. Love others like Him. Show others the excitement of having the Son and having LIFE.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home