Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Thought of the Day !!

What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, 'Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,' but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. But someone will say, 'You have faith; I have deeds.' Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
James 2:14-18 (NIV)


Think of it this way. Of all the people in the world that you have known, who would you say had or has the most faith? How do you know? Is it because they claim it, or because they live it?

Lets look at it from another person's perspective. Who had the most faith ever? Jesus! What if Jesus walked around all his life and claimed to have faith in God the Father, but never showed it with his deeds?

My last question in this. Are you claiming to have faith, or are you living your faith?

Have a faith-filled day.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home