Monday, February 10, 2014

Thought of the Day !!

For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.
                                                             Philippians 4:13 (NLT)


I've got this verse of scripture tacked to my bulletin board in my office.  Sometimes I need to look at it when I feel like I'm failing at something or nothing seems to be working out like I had planned.  I look at it to remind me that I can accomplish anything that is within God's will for my life with the help of Jesus. 

Is there ever anything in your life that you feel would be God's will for you, but you just can't do?  With God anything is possible.  With Christ by our side we can do all things.  We can forgive.  We can find peace in a troubled life.  We can bring joy to others...and ourselves.  We can accept the calling that God has placed upon our lives.  We can take that step of faith.  We can survive on less income.  We can trust again.  We can...we can...we can...do all things with Christ who strengthens us. 

If you're living your life for yourself and trying to build it up alone, it will all fall down, and you will fail.  If you're living your life with Christ by your side and allowing Him to guide you, you can do anything.

So the question is, will you allow Christ to be your guide through this life?  If so, you will accomplish much.  And one day you will realize this...even if that day is not today. 

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.  And Amen for that.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home