Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thought of the Day !!

[The LORD said to Moses,] "Now go! When you speak, I will be with you and give you the words to say."
                                        Exodus 4:12 (CEV)

I want you to think about something today.  Have you ever been speaking to someone about Christ or giving some kind of Christian counsel to a friend and you realized later that what you said was just what the other person needed to hear?

I've had times where somebody would come to me with a problem or a faith question that I really didn't know how to answer in a way that they could understand.  Then all of a sudden it comes from me so clearly.  They "get it", and I wonder where "it" came from. 

Actually, I don't wonder.  In those occasions I know that the Holy Spirit used me to help someone else.  God spoke through me.

You don't have to be a pastor for this to happen.  Just open yourself up to the Spirit and pray for opportunities to reach out to people in their need.  God will provide the opportunities (sometimes when you least expect them), and He "will be with you and give you the words to say."

In the love of Christ,

greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home