Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thought of the Day !!

My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if you do sin, there is someone to plead for you before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who pleases God completely. He is the sacrifice for our sins. He takes away not only our sins but the sins of the world.

And how can we be sure that we belong to him? By obeying his commandments. If someone says, "I belong to God," but doesn't obey God's commandments, that person is a liar and does not live in the truth. But those who obey God's word really do love him. That is the way to know whether or not we live in him. Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Christ did.
1 John 2:1-6 (NLT)


There's nothing I could say to add to this today except that I hope we will all read this passage over and over again and pay attention to what John is telling us.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home