Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Tigers

I know this might come as a shock to many of you, but I've deemed the Motor City Bowl the championship game of college football. This decision is final and there will be no more discussion. Seeing as how my Memphis Tigers won the game, they should be crowned the champions.

btw - keep an eye on a certain DeAngelo Williams. He only broke Tony Dorsett's record for most 100 yard games in a college career with 34 and is 3rd all time in rushing yards for a college career.

If you're a football fan and want to let me know how your team did, I would love to hear. Maybe if that team is named USC or Texas or some other nationally known team, they will be able to receive second place. But do not squabble about right or wrong because on this blog, it's my world.

And just in case your were wondering who won the World Series last year.....It was the Braves.

Ha Ha !! :) :)

3 Comments:

At 12/27/05, 1:34 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Yeah, the Motor City Bowl. That's a big one. You always love the bowl games that come on at 3 the day after Christmas. It's been a couple of rough years for the Rebs, but that's ok, Coach O will have us ready for next year.

 
At 12/27/05, 1:49 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Oh Now. Where's the love for my boys?

I mean, didn't everybody get the day off so they could be at home at 3 like me?

 
At 12/27/05, 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy,

Y'all ran off the best coach you ever had since Vaught, but that is okay, I am sure Coach O and his imaginary friend will get you through next year. Besides, I'm thankfull he is back at Tennessee. LOL.

Will Beaudreax (sp?) have you ready for next year? LOL.

Greg, I was very happy to see Memphis will. I know you were too.

Keith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home