Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thought of the Day !!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5


Maybe you've heard the saying that before you were even a twinkling in your daddy's eye.... Well, even before that, God knew who you were and what you were going to be.

We are all born, and after a short amount of time we will all die. But how we use what's in-between is what's important. I believe that Jeremiah wasn't the only one that was set apart and special to God. I believe we all are. And as God's special people that were loved even before we were born, we need to reflect on how we will live out this love in our lives. That's what I encourage you to do today. Reflect on just how you will live out God's wonderful love in your life. How will this affect your day?

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home