Saturday, March 03, 2007

BroGreg's March Madness Hoops

You have been invited to join BroGreg's March Madness College Hoops Tourney. Admission is free to all my blogger friends. And the prize is (of course) bragging rights.

Just click on the link below and use my ID# and password.

Group ID#: 22719
Password: brogreg

Start Here

Yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

-- Tournament Pick'em Commissioner
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

2 Comments:

At 3/5/07, 1:51 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Danny, I'm trying to figure out the problem here. Do me a favor and try it again, making sure that you use all lower case letters. Sometimes passwords are case sensitive. I don't know if this is the case here or not. Let me know how that works.

 
At 3/6/07, 3:00 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Danny, I invited you through email. See if that works. I am bumfuzzled at why you can't log in. Of course I am not a tech wizard and rarely know half about what I'm doing. But I do have 4 or 5 others who've joined. Check your email and try and then let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home