Monday, July 30, 2007

Announcement about next week's messages

I will have to be at the hospital early tomorrow morning with a parishioner as I was last Friday. So there will be no "Thought of the Day !! tomorrow.

On Thursday I will be traveling to Kansas City to The Church of the Resurrection for School of Congregational Development classes. This will last a week, which means that the Thoughts should come this Wednesday and then again next week sometime. Please keep me in your prayers as I travel over the next week.

In the love of Christ,
greg

6 Comments:

At 7/31/07, 7:21 AM, Blogger DannyG said...

You will be in our thoughts and prayers. And, hoping not to start another conflageration, I hope that you can get some of that good KC BBQ whilst there.

 
At 7/31/07, 1:52 PM, Blogger Art said...

Praying for you as you travel. Good luck.

 
At 7/31/07, 2:23 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

 
At 8/3/07, 11:05 AM, Blogger Mark said...

DannyG has sparked Barbecue War III!

My wife and I traveled to KC to take a Disciple Bible Study training class in 1990. We had never eaten non-Texas BBQ, so we stopped in a "famous" Kansas City joint to partake. The BBQ was OK, but when we asked an employee where the "fixin's" bar was, she looked at us like an iguana had crawled out of our ears.

"The what?" she said.

Horrors! I had to choke down unkosher BBQ without Texas red sauce, sliced onions and jalapeños! Will foreigners never stop coming up with their barbecue abominations?!

 
At 8/3/07, 6:18 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Not again!!!!

Mark and Danny,

I did get some BBQ. It was pork, so I can call it that. It was also very tasty.

 
At 8/7/07, 8:08 AM, Blogger Andrew Conard said...

Greg - I hope that you have had a great time at Resurrection and the School of Congregational Development. Blessings on your ministry (and on BBQ everywhere ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home