Monday, July 07, 2008

Thought of the Day !!

Today's Thought of the Day !! comes from Bibleleague.org. As I was reading it this morning I decided that I would like to pass it on to you. Be blessed today as you go about your day.

James 1:2-4 -- Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything. (NLT)

You can use troubles in your life to bring glory to God with an attitude of joy. Joy is not an emotion. It is a decision to look beyond painful circumstances and see that God is present in every situation. How have your troubles affected your character?

In the love of Christ,
greg

2 Comments:

At 7/8/08, 2:54 PM, Blogger doodlebugmom said...

Here I was cussing a post-op infection. I should be glad I live in the age of modern medicine that allowed me antibiotics! Now infections are a pain, years ago they were a death sentence.

 
At 7/8/08, 3:20 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

If we look hard enough we can find something positive about almost anything. Ha ha!!

Glad your surgery went well and praying you get over it very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home