Monday, September 19, 2005

I HATE SPAM !!!!!

Actually, good old Spam fried up is not all that bad from time to time when slapped between two pieces of bread with a little mustard. But who out there likes email and comment spam?

So here's what I've had to go and do. I have turned on word verification. It's very simple. If you want to leave a comment, you simply have to type in the letters you see in front of you after you type what you want to say.

Of course the only comments I've gotten lately are those by the spammers. And I've deleted them. Won't anybody else say hi????

2 Comments:

At 9/19/05, 8:15 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Just wanted to see if it worked.

Cool...it does.

 
At 9/21/05, 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently it does work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home