Friday, September 02, 2005

Thought of the Day !!

I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:2


I have to rejoice this morning because I just got off the phone with my dear friend Roy Pearson. He's the pastor of Laurel UMC in Laurel, MS. I know others are not so lucky this morning, but I have to take this time of personal privilege and give thanks to my God.

Let us all give thanks and rejoice in small things today. If you have electricity, give thanks. If you have running water, give thanks. If you are not afraid of looters in your area, give thanks. If you are alive, rejoice and give thanks. Many are not so lucky, so pray for them. But let us give thanks today for what we do have.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home