Friday, January 06, 2006

Thought of the day !! - Anouncement

Good morning, afternoon or evening. I've just realized that it was Friday. Boy how my days can sometimes run together. Anyway, I'm writing to let you know that there will be no "Thought of the day !!" emails or blog postings next week. I am part of a team that will be going to Biloxi to work. So I would ask that you add Michelle and I and the rest of our team to your prayer lists next week. I also ask that you pray for those we meet on the coast. May God use us to bless them, use them to bless us, and use this tragedy to teach us all more about Christian duty and love.


Also, don't forget to scroll down to the bloggy awards and vote.


In the love of Christ,
greg

2 Comments:

At 1/6/06, 10:28 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Y'all have a good time and be careful.

 
At 1/7/06, 8:03 AM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Thanks...both of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home