Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Standing Tall Ministries

Rev. Dale Hathorn is "Standing Tall Ministries.

Dale has been at my church this week leading revival, and the Holy Spirit has come upon us.

He is holding me hostage now and says that if he does not receive at least 15 hits from here to his website, he will rebaptize me. Please help me for I do not believe in rebaptism.

Honestly, Dale is a wonderful evangelist who is also a missionary. He pulls together Matthew 28 and the spread of the Gospel with Matthew 25 and the putting feet to the gospel.

He is definitely one person that I look up to. Did I mention that he is 7'2" tall?

Anyway, if you're looking for a spirit filled revival, check him out.

2 Comments:

At 2/8/06, 4:59 PM, Blogger Allen said...

Wow, he IS tall. I'll have to look him up, being neighbors and all. Well... umm... Courtland isn't that far from Corinth. Anyway, if his website is any indication, it looks like you all have had quite a time.

 
At 2/9/06, 7:26 AM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Yes, it ended last night with a stirring time of prayer. Many came forward and just stood around the altar holding hands. Some were in need of healing. Some saw where the Spirit was trying to lead them into places that they had not wanted to go. I think a couple future leaders were born out of last night. I can't wait to see what happens next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home