Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Question of the day ??

I was watching a movie Sunday starring Bruce Willis entitled 16 Blocks. In it he was asked a question. It was supposed to be some kind of riddle to show where you were in life at the time. Whether or not that's true, I have no idea. But I liked the question. So here it is.

A Hurricane is coming your way. You drive up to the curb where there's an old lady, your best friend who saved your life once and your girlfriend. Your car will only carry two people. Who do you take?

5 Comments:

At 6/20/06, 8:59 AM, Blogger doodlebugmom said...

Let my best friend take the old lady to safety in my car. I would stay behind with (umm.. I dont have a girlfriend...so can it be my hubby?) and wait there for my best friend to send back help.

:o)

 
At 6/20/06, 9:38 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Me, too. I'd let them have the car.

 
At 6/20/06, 2:32 PM, Blogger Andy said...

I think you have to do that, i.e. lay down your life for others. Of course, that's why you don't live on the Coast, so no hurricanes!

 
At 6/20/06, 5:57 PM, Blogger gavin richardson said...

i'd throw the best friend in the trunk of the car, they'll still be my friend. girlfriends and old ladies are much more fickle. actually my friend might like the trunk. so it's a win for everyone!!

 
At 6/20/06, 8:26 PM, Blogger Neil said...

I like the trunk option, if that is allowed. If not, I'd do the sacrificial thing and give them the keys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home