Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blogiversary

I missed my blogiversary. I just noticed that I've been blogging since July of 2005. Brogreg.com is now just over a year old. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who've found your way to this blog and shared your thoughts, comments and part of your lives with me. It has been a pleasure to get to know crazy folks like John the Methodist and a whole host of others that have enriched my life.

May God bless each one of you in many ways!

In the love of Christ,
greg

5 Comments:

At 8/9/06, 8:07 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Thank you Danny for being so faithful to read my blog and leave comments.

 
At 8/9/06, 8:11 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Your blog is one of my faves.

 
At 8/9/06, 8:45 PM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Thanks Tony.

 
At 8/9/06, 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have only been doing this for one year! I must have been reading you from the beginning and didn't even know it. You made it to my list of 5 must read blogs everyday a long time ago. Actually, I reckon it is now a top 4 list since Shane Raynor has been on hiatus for two months.

 
At 8/10/06, 8:06 AM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

I'm honored Keith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home