Friday, October 13, 2006

No Posts next week

I doubt that there will be any posts next week seeing how I will be at Camp Wesley Pines. Unless the local squirrels got Wi-Fi, I doubt I'll be receiving an internet connection.

Anyway, I'll be on vacation next week. It's a pretty cool deal. The camp, which is one of our Methodist Camps, allows us ministers 3 days and two nights free during off season. My wife and I are putting our 3 days with another couple's 3 days and will be spending the week doing absolutely nothing. Maybe that's because I need a break. Or maybe it's simply because I broke or just to cheap to take my wife on a real vacation.

Whatever the case...see ya'll in just over a week.

5 Comments:

At 10/13/06, 10:20 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Greg,

Have a fun, relaxing time. Let me know when you get my DVD & tape.

 
At 10/13/06, 11:19 AM, Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

Mail was just delivered and I got it in my greedy little hands right now.

Thanks!!

 
At 10/13/06, 4:06 PM, Blogger doodlebugmom said...

Enjoy your time away!

 
At 10/14/06, 8:21 PM, Blogger TN Rambler said...

Enjoy the time. BTW, I know it's a long way from you, but Lake Junaluska has a great minister's special rate of $29. Good for those of us who are cheap or broke (or both :)

 
At 10/17/06, 9:52 PM, Blogger Questing Parson said...

Please don't do ABSOLUELY nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home