Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thought of the Day !!

Don't praise yourself; let others do it!
Proverbs 27:2 (NLT)


Have you ever wondered if anyone noticed the things you do? Have you ever pondered the thought that maybe you weren't making a difference?

I've had these thoughts many times. Actually, often times they come about while writing these daily devotions. I've gone through dry spells where I wondered how many people simply deleted them and if anybody actually read them. But it always seems to be right before I've given up that God shows me what I'm supposed to do. He's done that by prompting one of you to send me an email at just the time I've needed it to encourage me.

What I'm trying to say here is that we can get down and feel like we're not making a difference or that no one's listening. But God is. And God sees the difference that we make. And God will not let us fall too far before He brings us encouragement...that is...if we're keeping Him in mind in the things we do.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home