Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thought / Question of the day !!

Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.
Psalms 103:1-2 (NIV)


Have you praised God today? Did you wake with the Lord on your lips? Have we remembered to thank Jesus for all that He's done for us?

Our God is an awesome God who deserves our praise. Let us not get so caught up in ourselves and our day that we forget to tell Him thanks.

In the love of Christ,
greg

1 Comments:

At 8/21/07, 4:21 PM, Blogger DannyG said...

(J) is the original night person. Having worked night shift so much before having to retire she remains on that cycle to this day. She leaves a note for me on my computer-screen when she does come to bed. It is my honey-do list for the day, but it always starts off with "This is the Day the LORD hath made...let us rejoyce and be glad in it". Those are the first words I see every morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home