Monday, October 22, 2007

Thought of the Day !!

I want to let you know that I will be leaving in a few hours to go to Chicago. I will be attending a conference at Willow Creek, a church in the Chicago area. So there will be no more "Thought of the Day !!" devotions this week. I'll be back and things will be back to normal next Monday. Until then, I leave you with this message I read today from Bibleleague.org's Verse of the Day. I thought it was so good that I wanted to share it with you. Talk to you again next week.

In the love of Christ,
greg

Romans 14:19 -- Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. (NIV)

Be an agent of peace today. Relate to your spouse and your fellow workers in a way that benefits them. In an age where gossip and slander abound, you will stand out as a true friend. What efforts are you making that might lead to peace?

2 Comments:

At 10/22/07, 10:10 AM, Blogger DannyG said...

Safe Journey. There are some great places to eat in Chicagoland area. Enjoy.

 
At 10/23/07, 1:34 PM, Blogger Art said...

Have a safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home