Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thought of the Day !!

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.
                                                           Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)


You are precious to God.  He formed you and had great intentions for you.  As a perfect parent he looked down on his child thinking of all the possibilities for you.  He didn't say, "I'm gonna create [name] to be an alcoholic or drug addict" or "I think I'll create [name] to be a lonely bitter person."  He created us with the best intentions.  He set us apart to be something great. 

Some understood this from an early age and came to love Him.  For others, the circumstances of this world clouded their minds and they didn't live up to their potential.  But just like the story of the Prodigal Son in the Bible, it's never to late to turn to God and be accepted for whatever you are set apart for.  You're never too old to be born again.  You're never beyond being able to be used by God.  Not until you die will it be too late to follow Jesus instead of this world. 

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home