Friday, June 20, 2014

Thought of the Day !!

I can never escape from your Spirit!
     I can never get away from your presence!
If I go up to heaven, you are there;
     if I go down to the grave, you are there.
If I ride the wings of the morning,
     if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
even there your hand will guide me,
     and your strength will support me.
                               Psalm 139:7-10 (NLT)


We could look to any of a number of Psalms that praise God.  But this portion of Psalm 139 shows partly why we praise Him.  He is always there for us.  Our God is not just a God of big stuff.  He's ever with us in the little things as well.  Let's rejoice that no matter where we go, God will be with us, celebrating, consoling, pushing and sometimes even straightening us out. 

Take time out today to thank God for simply being in your presence and loving you enough to allow you to remain in His.

In the love of Christ,
greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home