Monday, June 08, 2015

Thought of the Day !!

Let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning, for I am trusting you [God]. Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer. 
                                       Psalms 143:8 (NLT)

Could there be any better way to begin each morning than for us to listen for God to speak to us?  The more we pray and open our eyes, ears and hearts to what God has to say to us, the more we will receive.  For God's love is truly unfailing.  Our God does desire to share with us his blessings.  

So begin each day with the Lord, and spend the rest of the day alert to where he might be speaking to or sharing with you.  As we do this, we will come to realize just how much God does for us.  And we learn how to place our trust in him for every detail of our lives.  

In the love of Christ,

greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home