Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm BACK...Sort of ?!?!?

Hey there. Due to Questing Parson's assurance that the world is my parrish and me inferring from that that I should get off this vacation and begin posting again, I'm back. Well sort of.

I have the ability to get on via DSL now at my office. But my "Thought of the day !!" email group is on my desktop at home. Seeing how this began as an email ministry, I think that should remain my main emphasis.

I will be getting cable hooked up as soon as I can get them to answer the phone...literally. Friday afternoon I called and no answer. Monday I called and the menu said to dial (2) for new hookup. I pressed (2) and the machine proceeded to tell me that my party was unavailable. I like to have screamed. Then my new secretary would have seen a wonderful side of me. ha ha!!

I have had so much on my mind with trying to make a good impression and listen to all the expectations of this new congregation. So anyway, all the excuses given and so forth, I will try to get the "Thought of the Day !!" started back next week. All I have to do now is figure out how transfer my address book.

BTW - Thanks QP for the guilt trip. Ha ha.

In the love of Christ,
greg

2 Comments:

At 7/4/06, 4:27 PM, Blogger doodlebugmom said...

I figured you were busy setting in and getting to know your new staff and congregation. Don't stress about the thought of the day!

 
At 7/5/06, 11:31 PM, Blogger Questing Parson said...

You have a secretary?!?! Ordained one week; a secretary the next. How will you young elders learn humility?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home